Green Gate Policies
- Minimum 2-night stay required during peak seasons (June 1-Oct 15, Dec 15-Mar 30)
- Rates listed include up to 4 guests. Additional $25/person for more than 4 guests.
- Deposit of 50% due as reservation is made. Balance is due 15 days prior to check-in. Reservations made within 30 days of arrival will be charged in full at the time of booking.
- Check-in is 4pm; check-out is 11am.
- We accept Visa, MC, American Express and Discover cards.
As we are a small business, cancellations greatly affect our bottom line. That said, we will gladly refund your deposit (minus 5% processing fee) with a 30-day cancellation notice. If you must cancel your reservation less than 30 days from your check-in date, we will open your dates and refund your deposit if these dates can be re-booked.
As part of the online booking process, a $500 refundable damage deposit will be billed to guest’s credit card as part of the final payment prior to their stay. This damage deposit is held in escrow by the online booking agency, and fully refunded to the guest in the week following their reservation, provided there ar no damages reported.
Being a century-old farmstead, our property contains a variety of potential hazards including barbed wire fences, steep river banks, and vintage tractor parts rusting in the woods. That said, well-supervised children of all ages are welcome.
Smoking & Pets
In an attempt to maintain a safe, allergen-free environment for all our guests, no smoking or pets are allowed on the premises.
Wireless internet services are available on the premises.