Green Gate Policies
- Minimum 2-night stay required during peak seasons (June 1-Oct 15, Dec 15-Mar 30)
- Additional $25/person for guests in addition to the base occupancy.
- Deposit of 50% due as reservation is made. Balance is due 15 days prior to check-in. Reservations made within 30 days of arrival will be charged in full at the time of booking.
- Check-in is 4pm; check-out is 11am. (We're flexible when possible, just ask!)
- We accept Visa, MC, American Express and Discover cards.
As we are a small business, cancellations greatly affect our bottom line. That said, we will gladly refund your deposit (minus 10% processing fee) with a 30-day cancellation notice. If you must cancel your reservation less than 30 days from your check-in date, we will open your dates and refund your deposit if these dates can be re-booked.
We do not collect a damage deposit prior to your stay. However, guests agree to accept any charges in the case of damages or excessive cleaning as result of their stay, to the credit card used during booking.
Being a century-old farmstead, our property contains a variety of potential hazards including barbed wire fences, steep river banks, and vintage tractor parts rusting in the woods. That said, well-supervised children of all ages are welcome.
Smoking & Pets
In an attempt to maintain a safe, allergen-free environment for all our guests, no smoking or pets are allowed.
Wireless internet is provided in all of our properties except the Log Cabin and Miner's House.